Here's a picture of a bedroom design I would love to have:

The colours, the cluttered-yet-cosy feel and the sheer whimsy and dreaminess of this room is delightful! This would be the kind of thing I would feel happy to see when I wake up in the morning and it would be easy for me to get lost in a daydream here!
You may look at this and think it's truly awful, but for someone who regularly enjoys solo flights of fancy in their head like me, it's utterly perfect!
One major problem with decorating the bedroom in this manner can be simply stated in two words: my husband. Of course he wouldn't like this at all and I really wouldn't be able to blame him - it's a very acquired taste!
So, as far as our bedroom goes I'm going to have to have a think about how I can add in some gorgeous, colourful elements that we will both be happy with (because if it's one thing our bedroom needs it's more colour!).
For my dream bedroom I will just continue to dream - I'm good at that ;)
Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo


0 comments:
Post a Comment