Lost...

19/03/2012
I have been feeling very lost and confused lately - and not at all like myself.  When I say that, I then wonder who it is I haven't been.  Who am I?  This has been my struggle for some time now, as the sense of self I previously had seems to have become slightly obscured and blurred into the background a bit.  The main effect all of this has been having on me is that I go about my days feeling a huge void inside...an emptiness....loneliness.

Sure, I will laugh and can easily be happy on the outside, but it's not long before the mists of emptiness return.

The sad thing for me is that I know deep down I have a lot to give - lots of good, loving energy to spread around, but how can I do that when right now I'm not really liking myself all that much!  The problem is that when I lose my way I start becoming affected by typical, negative human emotions.  Sure I can still appear friendly and loving towards people, but somehow I just don't "feel" it inside like I normally do - it's like I'm some kind of imposter, putting on an act (but not really doing it intentionally..if that makes any sense!) and I get grumpy...really grumpy :(

Right now, as I type this, I know that I just want to immerse myself back into the spiritual "headspace" (for want of a better word) I was in before all of this, because it's like a beautiful, warm, cosy blanket that feels so protective, peaceful and amazing.  I just don't know what is stopping me......

......although I did receive something this morning which has been quite beneficial to me already and it's what I needed just at the right time.  It's given me the faith to know I will eventually see my way again and I will be a better reflection on the outside of what I know exists somewhere on the inside.

I just have to find myself again.

Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a brave courageous woman! Nurture your beautiful self and the light from within is making its way through every part of you. Thank you for your truth and inspiration <3

Stacey said...

Thank you dearest - I feel as though I am slowly starting to find my way again and you helped me with that in part, so thank YOU xo

Daylyn said...

"Mind is the master power that molds and makes and man is mind; and evermore he takes the tool of thought, and shaping what he wills brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills. He thinks in secret and it comes to pass. Environment is but his looking glass." -James Allen

Stacey said...

Thank you sweet girl <3

Post a Comment