Well, it's happened again! I have completely and utterly neglected this blog shamefully!! I got a little stressed, confused and scatterbrained towards the end of last year and I suppose that was a time when I should have been writing in my blog, rather than somewhat giving up on it.
Well, it's a new year and a new start and I plan on trying to pick up where I
left fell off last year with this blog. I will start by mentioning that next month I am going to be receiving Reiki teaching which I'm rather excited about! How I came upon this is really a subject for a whole seperate blog post, so if I'm good then I shall have that up soon..at some point :)
But for now, I will wish anyone who may be reading this a beautiful and blessed new year - I hope 2013 brings you everything your heart desires xoxo
Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo
0 comments:
Post a Comment