It's that moment when you realise something inside of you has changed - for the better! I love that moment ♥
Last Tuesday I had my Reiki teachings/attunements with the beautiful Petta KneeLah of Celestial City and Blessed Gaia. It was (energetically) quite a "full on" day, but it was a great day! When my time with Petta was complete, I drove back to my Mum's house for the night (because it is half way home and I knew that I wouldn't feel up to driving the entire way after such a day). When I got there I checked the emails and messages on my phone - I found an email from the gym owner where I teach my Zumba® classes. She told me that she was replacing my Wednesday class with a different one, leaving only my Monday night class for me.
Initially, I felt a pang of disappointment and upset (obviously I LOVE to do Zumba®!!), but because of the day and the things I had just experienced I found it hard to be too drawn into those kinds of feelings for too long...which suited me fine, of course ;) In the hours and days following that email, every time I thought about being essentially "dropped" I would reflect upon it with the attitude that obviously things are in a process of change and that I will just go with it - I had decided just to trust this as being another fork in my road and that it was going to lead me wherever I was meant to go. I felt no anger, no sadness, no longer any disappointment - just acceptance.
The old me would have been consumed by emotion at such things. The old me would have felt great sadness and let it turn into a feeling that somehow my self-worth was diminished, because I wasn't wanted. The NOW me knows that those kinds of emotions no longer serve my purpose. Of course, I have known this for a long time, but this particular situation was something that really gave me a rock solid opportunity to consciously shine in my own light and choose to look upon a "negative" more positively.
All of that being said, when I arrived at the gym last night for my "one and only" class, the gym owner came and asked me if I wanted to replace her own class on Friday mornings with Zumba®...because "the girls still want to do it". My intuition tells me that when the lovely ladies who normally join me on Wednesday mornings found out there would no longer be a Zumba® class for them (they don't come Monday nights), they have approached the owner about it, forcing her hand to have to put my second class back on the timetable again!
It was a very powerful feeling for me, knowing that my absolute acceptance of the situation and trust in the process was what, I believe, turned it around. Like attracts like - positive thoughts brought positivity back to me. So, of course, I accepted her offer with grace and was suddenly feeling very blessed indeed!
I can see now more than ever, the benefits of changing the way in which I think and deal with things. I feel as though a little switch has been turned on inside of me and from now on, all blessings will be received with the utmost gratitude - no matter how small, because when it comes to blessings, there is no such thing as small - they all count.
:)
Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo
That Moment...
05/03/2013 Labels: appreciation, feelings, gratitude, happiness, instinct, thankfulness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment