Second Guessing Yourself Is Annoying! :)

27/01/2012


Today I have learned that I should truly never second guess myself.  I mean, how often do you think to yourself that you should go with your gut instinct - sometimes you do, sometimes you don't and sometimes you just sit there procrastinating or even worse, wondering if you made the right decision after the fact!

Big decisions, small decisions....whatever, it's all about choices.  The ones YOU make - no one can make them for you.  I should know what is right for me, not someone else, so it stands to reason that I should be able to make the right decision for me.

Today I learned that something I had been second-guessing myself about for a while now was in actual fact the right thing to do after all.

No more second guessing.  If there is something I feel strongly about (way deep down in the very core of me) and I make a decision based on that feeling..well..that's what I am running with, because at the end of the day I am carving out my own pathway here in this life and for better or worse I must be true to myself.

Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have probably read this before. It might help here!
The perfect path for YOU, is the one that your heart choose. When it comes to going after what you dream of, what you LOVE in life, don't ever take no for an answer. Never ever give up ♥

If you are on Facebook take a look at Your Inner Sparkle. Soul Glitter and Inner Sparkle are one in the same. There is some really inspirational pictures and quotes here,obviously placed there just for you!! A x

Stacey said...

Oooo I have seen that, thank you! Thanks for stopping by again xo

angel1121 said...

You are right on track dear girl, even if you doubt this at times! You already are so much further ahead than a lot of people because you are at least willing to acknowledge those "warts" YOU feel are a downfall! That in itself is a huge advantage to your inner being....especially if you take it as something to work on and advance from! I whole-heartedly agree...stop being so hard on yourself (you've seen what that can do!). I have not even the slightest doubt in you, and, I know you are so much stronger than you feel you are at times!...you WILL get there, just be patient with yourself and leave frustration to the ones who choose to not do any work toward their soul development or freedom!!!!!

Stacey said...

LOL Mum, was your comment mean for my other post before this one (Bad Stacey)?? It seems like it might have been. In any case, thank you - you always know how to uplift me :) ♥ ♥ ♥

Stacey said...

*meant - oops :p

Post a Comment