Let There Be Love

20/12/2011
This morning is a sad, disappointing morning.  It's the kind of morning where, once again, my faith in humankind (which is generally rocky at the best of times) is failing.  What could possibly be wrong?  Here, let me explain....

Quite some time ago I came across a lovely "beauty guru" on YouTube called Samantha Schuerman.



I loved her personality and saw quite a few of my own traits in her.  She fell pregnant and a short time later her husband, Jay, started joining in with her videos.



I found him to be a funny, decent guy and together they were both very entertaining.  When Sam gave birth to their son, Phoenix (lovingly referred to as Mr. Phoenix), Sam and Jay announced they would be doing daily vlogs - a daily insight into their lives.





Perhaps you might wonder what is so special about them and how they live their lives daily? Well, the answer is there isn't anything that special per se, but it's their endearing personalities that makes them so enjoyable to watch.  Watching their daily vlogs just became part of my normal daily routine - they have made me laugh, made me shed tears of joy and delighted me with their fun energy and good-hearted nature.

Until this morning.

This morning I woke to find they had disappeared from the internet - YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Blogger accounts all gone!  My heart sunk, but I wasn't at all surprised and here's why....

There is a revolting forum on the internet mostly dedicated to hate.  Hating on "gurus" on YouTube.  Judging people they only see on the internet and don't know in "real life".  Horrible bashing of personalities and even worse, here-say and cruel gossip.  I'm not going to post the name of the site, because I don't want to give it any more advertisement than it already gets, but lets just say it's not a nice place to go to.

Over the last couple of weeks I had noticed Sam and Jays videos on YouTube (schuermanshow) getting an influx of negative comments - nasty and completely unnecessary stuff.  I then saw a comment referencing the "hate forum" (as I like to call it), so I went over and checked it out.  Along with alot of other people, there was a post dedicated to the "trashing" of the Schuermans.  I read through all of it.  I was disgusted.

People on there were picking, judging, hating on the smallest of things - completely unfounded things and comments that make your stomach churn just by how hateful they are.  Here are the super lovely Schuermans, who opened themselves up to the rest of the world in good faith, being run down into the ground and crucified.  I couldn't take it and I guess neither could they - hence the disappearance.

So, here's my thoughts for today (and in general really):  I don't understand why people give so much energy to negative, hateful feelings towards others.  To me it is far more exhausting to spend your time hating someone rather than loving them.  I mean it literally too - it's actually really tiring!  I don't understand why people would want to create collective masses of this type of energy.  Don't people realise that if they are spending all their time hating and judging others they can't possibly be happy at the same time?  They must feel deep down that something isn't right.  I truly believe if you concentrate all your energy into a dark place, you will only ever be in the dark yourself.

We need more love to spread light over this world and when I see this kind of thing I can get disheartened that it's not happening enough, but I do know it's definitely out there.  The question is, will a world-wide collective consciousness rooted in loving energy ever truly be able to reach these people so completely lost in the shadows?

I can only hope that one day it will happen and then we can all live in peace, harmony and love.

Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have said it better Stace! YOu've got to have something seriously wrong in your love to hate on people SO badly! So so sad! : (

Gypsy said...

Love, Light and Healing Stacey, i think they get together like that because it is so hard to hate, takes so much energy they need to form big groups to hold it together, "mob mentality". It is so sad that people need that kind of hate in their lives. Just keep sending these people healing as they so very obviously need help. I am sorry that you now miss seeing something that has enlightened your day and i truly hope you find something to fill that gap. Lotsa hugs xxxx

Stacey said...

Thanks Mel, yes it is just so sad. Good people are always easy targets so it seems.

Gypsy, thank you - you are a beautiful soul and I am pleased you stopped by here with your uplifting words xx

Baby Maddies said...

Love you Stacey :)

Stacey said...

Aw Claudia, you just made me cry (more) - you are such a sweetheart and I love you too (already feeling emotional after I just read Sams Dads post on Facebook).

I do think more people should be saying "I love you" and not just to their family or husbands, partners, children etc. We should all tell each other because we are all one - each and every one of us is the same as the next.

angel1121 said...

I am so, so proud to have you as my daughter in this life...and you say the things that I think but don't express so openly except to a limited few. Fly Stace, fly....love always & ever!!!

Anonymous said...

Stacey, your words alone repel dark thoughts. No Matter what, love,light,hapiness and goodness will always triumph over the cowardess,bullying and dark views these people use. They havent seen or felt sharing, love,caring and compassion and have neven been brought up to see their benefits. They are wasting their time. Life is too short. Karma ensures that one day they will realise what they have done. Unfortunately for them it will be too late to feel what its like to recieve forgiveness and what its like to love and be loved.

Stacey said...

It's always helpful to be reminded of that - thank you "Anonymous" ♥

Post a Comment