
It took me a long time to realise that the way to a more peaceful existence in these turbulent times is indeed to be able to reach that state of inner peace inside of yourself. If you are able to be calm inside then it makes the craziness going on around you in the outside world a little easier to cope with.
My 2012 wish is for peace. Not just for myself, but for the entire world. I wish for everyone to find their inner peace, because I believe if we all started from there then some really awesome things would follow. Things such as love and harmony - a unified world.

May your 2012 bring you what it is you desire the most! Happy New Year ♥
Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo


3 comments:
Sweet inside
Thoughtful to everyone
Always there to help
Caring and a good listener
Every day beauty
Young at heart, forever
Have an awesome 2012 Stacey!
Stacey I LOVE this! I have to 100% agree with the above comment! You continue to bring light and goodness to my world! <3
Thank you so much "Anonymous"! I can't begin to tell you how sweet I found your comment to be :)
Dear Mel, you know I always tend to be a little shocked when I find out that I am having that effect on someone. I guess it's because I feel as though I'm not doing a great deal, but when you say something like that to me I feel more happy than you can believe that I could touch someone in that way! You, my love, are a true gem and I pretty much can't imagine my world now without your beautiful presence in it - thank you xo
Post a Comment