Hello!

22/11/2011
"Hello, I must be going,
I cannot stay, I came to say, I must be going.
I’m glad I came, but just the same I must be going."

If, like me, you are a lover of The Marx Brothers, then you may find that somewhat funny - if not, then that's ok it'll be my private joke ;)





So, I had said on my Facebook that I wanted to start a blog, mostly just because I like getting my thoughts out and it's a good (almost theraputic) way of doing it.  I also mentioned that my life is pretty boring and I'm quite sure no one will want to read it, but hey, I guess if I do just end up talking to myself then it won't be all that different to a normal day, LOL :D

Anyway, if anyone does happen to come by here, I guess what you will get is just a better understanding of me and how my mind works - I can't promise it will be exciting, but it will be me.

If I had to describe myself I would probably say I am a peace-loving, off with the fairies, light-hearted and loyal person.  I'm calm and happy by nature, but being a Taurus I'm prone to outbursts when it "all gets too much", however, this does not happen often.  These days I consciously try to live in peace, harmony and with love - because at the end of the day it's good for my soul and it's a better energy to be sending out into a world so full of "unconsciousness" and hate.  The world will change eventually, but that is another story........

Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment