I do believe when that happens it's happening for a reason. Sort of like the energy from that colour is calling out to you, because you either need the healing effects from it or you are going through something and the "colour obsession" you experience is just a reflection of that.
I'm a massive lover of colour - I'd love nothing more than to surround myself in a sea of rainbow colour every day...wear it, eat it, drink it...lol :D
However, the colours I am always drawn to almost always above all others are shades of teal, aqua and turquoise. So, I decided to look up the meaning behind these colours to see what they could tell me about myself.....
![]() | TEAL: Soothing, healing, wisdom, peace and harmony |
![]() | AQUA: Communication and expanded awareness |
![]() | TURQUOISE: Awareness, healing, prosperity, peace and growth |
When I look at this list of colours and their energetic properties, I totally "get it". I can absolutely see where they are fitting into my life right now and have been for some time. It's all right there, the colours don't lie - ha ha, awesome! :)
Give it a try: http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/works/colorch.htm
Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo





0 comments:
Post a Comment