The day before (Saturday) I was drawn to colouring in another Mandala, so that's exactly what I did (the Mandala and info can be found here). Sunday morning when I woke, I felt guided to use that Mandala in a personal reading, using my new card deck purchased earlier that week (these are the ones I speak of: Universal Wisdom Oracle Cards). I felt the need to use the Mandala and my "2012" crystals (Calcite, Selenite, Kyanite and Haematite) in conjunction with the cards, so I got everything prepared. I shuffled my cards and laid out three.

The very first caught my breath a little. When I read the meanings of all three cards I was tingling all over. Laid out in front of me were three cards relating DIRECTLY to the Mandala sitting amongst them. So much so, in fact, that even some of the exact words from the insights I wrote down on the Mandala page the day before could be found in the text of the card meanings from the little booklet that comes with them.
It was then that I knew, but more importantly felt, that I had really connected with my divine self in a way that I have not previously done before (I just experienced another all-over body tingling from remembering again just now!). It's honestly the most wonderful thing I have ever felt in my life and one of the best parts about it was that my physical body felt so incredibly...different. It felt light, almost non-existent as though I was indeed floating on air!
The insights I received while going through the process of colouring that Mandala were 100% validated by the cards and, for me, that's what is perfect in life - it is the truth of my being, my divine self and of the universe. And just like that, there is a huge part of me that has changed ♥
Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo


2 comments:
now it is time to do more readings young Lady.....love it..<3 Oh and i absolutely love the cards you are using,,they are magical...xxxxx
Hmm...maybe :) Yes, I love those cards too, they are wonderful!! Thank you for reading and sharing in my special moment xoxo ♥
Post a Comment