Soul Art

06/08/2012
I've been meaning to write about this for some time now - I guess now is as good a time as any!

A little while back I had a piece of "Soul Art" done by a beautiful woman named Petta.  I was approached by Petta about doing some work on her website, which of course I jumped at!  Using her own words, Petta is a Visionary Artist - Oracle - Healer - Spiritual Teacher - Tour Leader - Writer.  Her website is www.celestialcity.com.au.

Petta spends several hours creating a ceremonial space, connecting to your soul and then channelling a beautiful art piece along with several pages of divine messages which are meant to assist and support you in this life.

Here is my special piece of Soul Art:


When my art was delivered and I opened it up, my very first thought was just how beautiful she is. I feel as though I see a calmness and wisdom in her eyes - a true sense of knowing.  One of the most amazing things that I received from this was in the actual typed pages of channelled messages; my soul name, Ki-Ah-De-El.  To me, somehow, that couldn't be any more perfect.  When I say it, it sounds...right.

Knowing that the artwork above is actually how my soul chose to represent itself to Petta, there are a few things in it that definitely make sense to me!  I wish I could put into words for you just how it makes me feel to gaze upon this reflection that is my soul, or an aspect of it at the very least.  To me it is invaluable and I will treasure it always.

The divine messages which came through for me had me crying my eyes out....with tears of happiness - everything made sense and I felt uplifted and joyous beyond belief!  If anyone is interested, I urge you to do yourself a favour and get the lovely Petta to perform this service for you - you won't regret it!  

Details:

Who:  Petta KneeLah Musolino
What: A3 Soul Art and Soul Reading
Price: $222.00 including postage

Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment