My Afterlife

14/08/2012
I often wonder about the afterlife as I'm sure many people do.  Every now and then I find that I have slipped into a kind of daydream where I am imagining what "heaven" would be like.  In my mind it is always the same - absolute beauty to the point of not even being able to describe it!  I feel like it would be full of beautiful colours and light and yet, on the other hand, I also have some kind of picture in my mind of it looking old-world-ish..if that makes any sense.  Sort of like everyone there would be in long, flowing robes and read from scrolls and that kind of thing. To me, it could easily be both of those things!

I feel as though the creatures I believe in, but just can't see here, would be prevalent and easily seen in the afterlife - things such as Unicorns and Fairies etc.  Below is an image of one aspect of the afterlife that I see in my minds eye.

Source:  thefaeriesandangelsmagazine.com

When you think of your afterlife, what do you see.....?

Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment