
I have been fascinated and drawn to Mandalas for quite some time. Using Rebecca's words, mandalas are meant to act as a "moving meditation, gently bringing you to a point of inner stillness, peace and mindfulness". What could be more awesome than that? You get to relax while you play with beautiful colours, but you are also bringing yourself into an altered state of consciousness at the same time!
To quote Rebecca again, the colours you choose for your mandalas are what resonates with you in "activating and grounding energies"- so there is no right or wrong way of doing it, you would choose the colours which have the energetic properties you are ready to embrace at that point in time. Cool, huh!
Apparently there are different ways in which to use your mandalas once completed. For example, one way would be to place it on your body to allow your body to absorb the mandala's essence. I'm a firm believer in different colours having different energetic and/or healing properties, so it makes perfect sense to me to do such a thing.
Included on the page with each mandala is an affirmation as well as an empty space in which to write down your own insights. I'm going to post my completed mandalas here on my blog along with any insights/feelings I may experience whilst colouring them in - it should be interesting! I think this is an absolutely beautiful offering and I can't wait to get started!
If you're interested, you can find out more about this Mandala Colouring book here :)
Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo


0 comments:
Post a Comment