
This is by far my most favourite incense. I am affected by it the moment it's been lit and I get my first whiff from that delicate stream of smoke, which in all honesty, stops me in my tracks! For quite some time I wasn't sure what it was that this incense was actually doing to me - I knew and felt it was something, but until I really stopped to connect more with what I was feeling I had no idea...
The most profound experience I get from it is that I feel so incredibly at peace. It's instantaneous, which to me is an amazing thing! I have a sense of calmness and happiness, but above all it's the sense of peace that I experience the most. I close my eyes, breathe deeply....it's heaven :)
I decided to do a little online research into Nag Champa and this is what I found:
"Nag Champa is a fragrance from India. It has a high concentration of sandalwood. Nag Champa belongs to the "Champa" class of Indian incense, originating from the Champa flower. Champa incenses contain a natural ingredient indigenous to India called "halmaddi", which is a semi-liquid resin taken from the Ailanthus Malabarica tree. Bob Dylan burns Nag Champa at his concerts, and as such it is popular among Bob Dylan enthusiasts. Dylan is not the only musician to provide this mind-focusing scent for his audiences. The Grateful Dead and more recently the Black Crowes have been found to burn Nag Champa at performances. Other musicians have cited their understanding of mood and spiritual alteration due to burning this incense that is also burned in Hindu temples called Ashrams."
- It is used in blends made by Monks to enhance meditation
- It brings ones energy into a state of balance
- It gently lifts the vibration of the space in which it's burned to promote an awakened spirit and clear mind
Apparently, it was made popular by spiritual guru Satya Sai Baba:

I found a comment by someone who burns Nag Champa incense saying it "invokes a feeling of ancient power" for them. Those words struck a chord with me, because I realised that was exactly what it does for me also - I couldn't have put it any better myself.
I can tell you when I am in that moment of feeling a power so ancient, so strong and so full of wisdom there is nothing else like it in this world :)
Love, light, blessings and fairy magic xo


2 comments:
You amaze me every single day Woman. Love you lots. xxxx
That means a lot to me, thank you. Love you right back!!! xoxo
Post a Comment